[opencms-dev] Problems with Upgrade

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Tue Oct 18 15:32:13 CEST 2005

I was able to get the Upgrade to work.

Fortunately I made a backup of the ROOT folder for OpenCms.  The upgrade
process DELETES the org.opencms.legacy.jar file.  When the upgrade
wizard was complete, I just copied the file back in before starting
Tomcat again.

Another problem with the upgrade:  None of my pages that used JSTL would
work.  I guess the references changed to those tag lib.  I down graded
them to their previous version.  It fixed my pages in a hurry, but sure
hope this doesn't break thing in OpenCms.