AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Use existing tables with a new OpenCms

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Tue Oct 18 17:21:31 CEST 2005

Hi, Nick!

> seems some of the modules (workplace) have to be selected
> during the installation?!
not really, but i forgot an important point:
you also have lost your configuration files. including the opencms-modules.xml.
sorry for that.

now you have to get one from somewhere else. may be Arash' idea was better...

HTH
--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com