AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Use existing tables with a new OpenCms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 18 17:41:35 CEST 2005

Hi Nik, hi Michael,

As described bevor, you could dump back your db and export your modules
(which is in the DB fortunatelly) and restart tomcat perhaps, the the
world is ok. again :-) I did that several times and it worked allways,
believe me Nik!

Don't forget in the future to backup your /webapps/opencms folder on RFS
too ;-)

Kind Regards,
Arash