[opencms-dev] Files disappearing from static export directory when publish button pressed

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:22:21 CEST 2005

Has anyone noticed this behaviour in OpenCms 6.0.0 or know if any
reason why it can happen:

When the "Publish project" button is pressed on in the explorer view
of a project, image files randomly disappear from the static export
directory and consequently appear as broken images on the live site.

The broken images can be fixed by switching to the  "Online" project
and browing the page with the broken image. That seems to cause the
image to be recreated in the static export directory.

Unfortunately I now have a situation where I have to advise my users
that they need to proof read the *entire* website while in the
"on-line" project after they publish any changes to the site.

Any pointers would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Joe.