[opencms-dev] Files disappearing from static export directory when publish button pressed

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Tue Oct 18 17:30:49 CEST 2005

I saw this when my 404 handler rewrite in tomcat was messed up for the live
site which caused the export mechanism never to be triggered when browsing
the site normally.  Only when browsing it via the second virtual host which
was tied to the admin tools did it work.  You might check for errors there.

Just a random thought.
-mp