[opencms-dev] errors while trying to develop with openCMS

omar abujiab omar_cv at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 24 13:17:48 CEST 2005

thanx Martin,

however i tried to locate the DTDs on my file system
and non of them has been located on the file system
do I need to download them from somewhere I mean is
that heppening with everybody or its just my IDE or
any other related configuration ?

Thanx

"http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/opencms-configuration.dtd".