[opencms-dev] errors while trying to develop with openCMS

Martin van den Bemt mvdb at ibl-software.nl
Mon Oct 24 13:42:58 CEST 2005

I think the dtd's are stored in the opencms.jar in
org/opencms/configuration.
It's too bad a lot of these resolver issues are there. Eg at apache
webservers a huge number of client hit the webserver for the dtd's.
These problema arise when the IDE or xml editor doesn't support mapping
the urls to local dtd's.

Mvgr,
Martin