[opencms-dev] errors while trying to develop with openCMS

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Oct 25 10:01:14 CEST 2005

Unfortunately opencms-xmlcontent.xsd is not stored in the opencms.jar in
org/opencms/configuration ..., not even in the CVS source in that package.
I don't know why there is such a mistery about this xsd and nobody can tell
where it is to be found.

Kr, Bernd

On Monday, 24. October 2005 14:42, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> I think the dtd's are stored in the opencms.jar in
> org/opencms/configuration.
> It's too bad a lot of these resolver issues are there. Eg at apache
> webservers a huge number of client hit the webserver for the dtd's.
> These problema arise when the IDE or xml editor doesn't support mapping
> the urls to local dtd's.
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> omar abujiab wrote:
> > thanx Martin,
> >
> > however i tried to locate the DTDs on my file system
> > and non of them has been located on the file system
> > do I need to download them from somewhere I mean is
> > that heppening with everybody or its just my IDE or
> > any other related configuration ?
> >
> > Thanx
> >
> > --- Martin van den Bemt <mvdb at ibl-software.nl> wrote:
> >>Assuming you use an eclipse based development
> >>environment (which has the
> >>web module) you can add this one to
> >>Window/Preferences/Web and Xml/XML
> >>Catalog and let the dtd resolve to your filesystem.
> >>
> >>Mvgr,
> >>Martin

> > "http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/opencms-configuration.dtd".

> >>start

> >>from the list, please visit

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788