[opencms-dev] PHP integration

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Oct 24 17:18:19 CEST 2005

As I know, you can even include dynamically every kind of stuff in a normal
JSP, if the Apache or whatever shall handle that included stuff is properly
configured to handle such stuff. Because this include is not an include of
sourcecode but of the output of that resource at runtime.
Don't know exactly if this is possible with OpenCms because of the JSP
handling servlet and you have to use the OpenCms API for includes...

Kind regards, Bernd