[opencms-dev] errors while trying to develop with openCMS

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Oct 25 13:42:15 CEST 2005

"opencms-xmlcontent.xsd" does not exist as a file. The content XML of this
file is dynamically generated from the configured XML type classes
(org.opencms.xml.types package) and stored "in memory" using a custom XML
entity resolver.

Each type contributes it's schema definition part using the method
I_CmsXmlSchemaType#getSchemaDefinition().

The parts are collected in
org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlContentTypeManager#getSchemaBytes().

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts