[opencms-dev] errors while trying to develop with openCMS

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Oct 25 14:31:01 CEST 2005

Many thanx for this clarification Alex.

But I think, the following nodes are specially handled than, because they do
not belong to a type and they seem not to be included inside the
getSchemaBytes() method.

xsd:annotation
xsd:appinfo

This questioning has another reason. I thought, perhaps there is an attribute,
which can be set in the mappings mapping nodes to prevent this "frozen" error
message after changing property mapped fields and saving the resource.

Kr, Bernd

[  bw at code-create.com
[  http://www.code-create.com/