[opencms-dev] Forum Module TroubleShooting and Common Pitfalls

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Tue Oct 25 19:29:14 CEST 2005

Hi Arash,

(I should preface this by saying that I'm new to openCMS within the past
few months)

One of my clients wants to customize the UI of mvnforum and I was hoping
that the module within OpenCMS would use OpenCMS templates for the mvnForum
UI so we could easily change the look/feel (but not the actual functionality).

 From what I can tell, that's not the case.  Is that the plan for this
module?  To have the UI broken up into opencms templates so we can
customize the UI in one place?  Tack on the client's logo and such?

-mp