[opencms-dev] Working With Applets

Syed Mujahid Basha mujahid_basha at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:19:10 CEST 2005

Hi All,
I uploaded my .class file (an applet) into \mymodule\classes folder in the VFS and accessed it in a jsp page...It worked fine...

But, when I made some changes to the applet(in real file system), and again reloading that .class file, I am getting the old version of the applet only. I want to know where exactly these applets store in the real file system when i uploaded that .class file into \mymodule\classes folder in the VFS.

I would appreciate a help in this regard...

Regards,
Syed Mujahid Basha,
GCI Solutions Pvt. Limited,
www.g-c-i.com,