[opencms-dev] Working With Applets

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Oct 26 12:08:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

the applet resides on the filesystem only in your module under
WEB-INF/packages/modules/<yourmodule> and doesn't get read from the
module, you don't have to search or change it on the filesystem, I guess
your cache doesn't get purged, you can do it via the flex cache from the
admin interface or delete your browser cache!

hth,

Kind Regards,
Arash