[opencms-dev] search resources by property value?

Andras Balogh abalogh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:44:46 CET 2005

Hello,

Check the CmsObject class:

public java.util.List *readResourcesWithProperty*(java.lang.String path,
                                                java.lang.String propertyDefinition,
                                                java.lang.String value)
                                         throws CmsException <http://synyx.de/api/opencms6.0.0/org/opencms/main/CmsException.html>

Reads all resources that have a value (containing the specified value)
set for the specified property in the given path.

Both individual and shared properties of a resource are checked.

Regards,
Andras.