[opencms-dev] search resources by property value?

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Tue Nov 1 16:37:59 CET 2005

Hello everyone,

Is there a good API method to find all resources in a single project
that have a specific property value?  For example, if I have a property
called "foo", I want to find all nodes such that "foo=hello".  I know
that if foo is "title" or "keywords" I can use the Lucene indexes, but
I'm specifically interested in non-indexed properties.

I know this is fairly easy to accomplish with direct database access,
but I thought there might be such an API method, especially since I have
to search for properties on parent nodes too.  Any help would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

jason

JASON C. TRUMP