[opencms-dev] New content types with xsd

Patricia Ferré Zudaire pferre at sgi.es
Fri Nov 4 10:46:50 CET 2005

Hello list,

   I have some questions about xsd :-)

   I want to display in a new content type a combo with the list of
templates that I have defined to allow the user to choose the template he
wants to use, but I don't now how to do that in the xsd. I suppose I have to
use the ComboWidget but I don't now how to obtain the list.

   Another question is how can I save the attributes "release", "expiration"
in the xsd to view this properties in the explorer view. Now I'm doing
something like that:
      <mapping element="Release" mapto="attribute:datereleased" />
      <mapping element="Expiration" mapto="attribute:dateexpired" />
    but it doesn't work.

    The last question (sorry but I'm newbie in xsd :-) ) is if I can save
new properties with: <mapping element="FirstName" mapto="property=FirstName"
/>. I don't think so because, when I search the new property in
CMS_OFFLINE_PROPERTIES" I don't find it. Do I have to create the property
before in the table "CMS_OFFFLINE_PROPERTYDEF"?

    Thanks a lot and best regards,

        Patricia

Gracias por su colaboracion.