[opencms-dev] Having another view to have explorer like functionality

Tarun Dixit dixit.tarun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:47:16 CET 2005

Hi all
Although I am new to opencms.During last four weeks or so I have designed
some pages,templates and used them to get the basic working knowldge of the
package.Now I am feeling some what confident about site development using
opnecms.But i have one more requirement. I need to have icon based view(like
administrative view) for accessing the VFS and having all the functionality
of Explorer view in that another view.This new view must have
easy to use icon based interface instead of Windows explorer(in Explorer
View) like view to access the pages and folders with in opencms.
Can any one help me to decide the approach to go about this task.I have
checked out the source code of open cms if it can help.
i guess i have to write new open cmsmodule to implement this functionality.
Can anybody help?