[opencms-dev] Having another view to have explorer like functionality

Achim Westermann Achim.Westermann at gmx.de
Sat Nov 5 13:57:35 CET 2005

Hi Tarun,

sorry, but this sounds like reinvention of the wheel. Personally I
prefer navigating files in hierarchical structure with an explorer view.
  The only alternative I can imagine now is the single window navigation
under windows. But why would users have access unless they are admins or
content managers? After all this will be quite some work that will be
subject to refactoring every time OpenCms API changes (which I think
will be avoided throughout OpenCms 6.x whenever possible though).

kind regards,

Achim