AW: [opencms-dev] Re: VFS corrupt?

DI Gunther Schmidl schmidl at webdynamite.com
Thu Nov 10 15:24:38 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

> That's odd. Are you always in the same project?

Yes, I am.

> Maybe you've a file in your third import exceeding max_allowed_packet?

I'm not entirely sure what that is, but I'll look into it. However, if I
publish the folders in order 1, 2, 3, I get an error in folder 2; if I
publish 1, 3, 2, the error is still in folder 2.

> Did you delete the files before the synch or unlock the existing
> files?

I unlocked all the files, yes. I also unlocked the folder that the sync was
complaining about and tried synching again; it skipped past that file then
and later gave me the same error on another file.

I guess it will come down to having to drop and recreate the database
structure.

-- Gunther