[opencms-dev] The copied address doesn't work

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:03:30 CET 2005

That's because you are not logged into the backend. Deploying a
website (ie viewing the site without logging into the backend) needs
to some configuration work. It's usually accomplished by configuring
Apache to work with OpenCms. Unfortunately there is no quick answer as
to how to do that. You need to read the doc that comes with OpenCms
(eg the "How to multisite with Apache" page). Also check some of the
howto docs I have on my OpenCms wiki:
http://cms.galway.net:8080/OpenCmsWiki/
Also this site: http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/listthreads?forum=3

Joe.