[opencms-dev] The copied address doesn't work

RuiXian BAO ruixian.bao at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:53:02 CET 2005

Hello,

In opencms, there are two states for a site: one is online and the other is
offline. When you click the index.html file, you were in offline state. When
you copied the same link to a new browser, then you tried to look at it in a
online state. Because you did not publish it in the first place, so you got
the 404 error with good reason (not found).

Please try publish it first (press the publish button when you are logged
in), and then try the online browsing again.

Best RuiXian