[opencms-dev] bvr : Has any one found out how to import and exportcontent bet ween Open CMS and a static web server

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Nov 15 11:08:56 CET 2005

Hi Nik,

I think the static export doesn't work 100% ly since 6.0.2. At least I
can't find any button in the new admin, but it exists in the legacy
admin backoffice interface.
You shall adjust some settings in the <staticexport enabled="true"> node
of the opencms-importexport.xml file and set the export property for
those resources which should get exported to true (*.js, etc..) and
perhaps you shall extend the <defaultsuffixes> in the  <staticexport
enabled="true"> node.

HTH,
Arash