[opencms-dev] Regarding increasing the memory of Tomcat Server

mohd yousufuddin mail_yousuf at india.com
Fri Nov 18 17:16:18 CET 2005

Hi All

I installed Tomcat 5.0.x on Fedora Core3. When i am uploading the files using the upload button of opencms6.0.2, i am getting the java.lang.OutOfMemory Error. I knew that i have to execute the following command.

export JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx 1024m (example)

But can anybody tell me where(filename) and at what place i have to include this command to permanently set the values.

Regards
yousuf

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!