[opencms-dev] Regarding increasing the memory of Tomcat Server

Martin van den Bemt mvdb at ibl-software.nl
Fri Nov 18 17:37:04 CET 2005

You can add it to the /etc/profile.d/whatever.sh to set it as a generic
environment variable or just change the tomcat shell script to include
that option by default.
I prefer the /etc/profile.d solution, since I also like to set
JAVA_HOME, ANT_HOME, MAVEN_HOME, M2_HOME, CVS_RSH=ssh etc.

Mvgr,
Martin