[opencms-dev] quickest way to backup/restore state of opencms?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 21 09:27:16 CET 2005

Christoph,

the easiest way for a backup is to  make a backup of your mysql database
via "mysqldump" and to make a backup copy of your webapps folder.

With those two components you can restore your installation within a few
mintes (except you db-dump is several gigabytes in size, then it can
take a little bit longer <g>)

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts