[opencms-dev] InfoGlue

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Nov 22 15:55:01 CET 2005

Hi Bernd,

I had the same discussion some times ago with a canadian company to
select among OpenCms, InfoGlue and Magnolia. They decided not to go with
InfoGlue, since InfoGlue doesn't support XMLContent definitions and
isn't so userfriendly as OpenCms. As I know they couldn't decide between
OpenCms and Magnolia. If you would like I can forward the email adress
of the Lead Developer of this company to you and you can ask him about
their final decision.

By the way, I asked him the following questions on this thread:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=16

Kind Regards,
Arash