[opencms-dev] How to give a group workplace access without parent group

Corsin Camichel cocaman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:21:25 CET 2005

Hi  Jan

If I remember right, you have at least to set permissions for your
user group to "/system/workplace/", otherwise the group members can
not login. And you have of course to set permissions to the sites
folder and the needed modules.

To set permission, click on the folder and select "Permission". Add
your group and set "View" and "Read"

Regards
Corsin

--