[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.x + WebSphere AS 6.x

Joe Parks joe.parks at brulant.com
Wed Nov 23 14:34:40 CET 2005

I would like to use OpenCms with a WebSphere 6 installation. Has anyone done this before? When I deploy/start the war, I get errors stating that the websphere logging classes don't implement the commons-logging Log interface--a classpath/classloader issue.
I've worked through this in the past with other pre-packaged applications on websphere, but the solution has been slightly different each time. Has anyone already worked through this with OpenCms + WebSphere 6.0? Is there a quick how-to somewhere?
-joe