[opencms-dev] How to add a image gallery

Brian Jacobs brian at purplemonkey.com
Wed Nov 23 21:04:44 CET 2005

An image gallery is a folder in the category of "Extended folder". Just like creating a folder, select new -> extended folder -> image gallery. The setting should export without any special effort.

To use the image gallery, users in the text editor select the "image gallery" icon from the toolbar, four to the right of the insert/edit image icon.

Hope this helps.