[opencms-dev] understanding that Site listbox

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Nov 25 14:37:58 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 12:27:56PM +0100, Michael Emmerich wrote:
> Christoph,
>
> About projects:
>
> About sites:
>
> One OpenCms can maintain several websites, so you can have different

But it seems that its initial design or default settings are made
as if OpenCMS would be just the backend for a single site.
Why would it then be so difficult to add another site beside default?

> sites in one OpenCms installation. So you can configure different
> vritual hosts in your apache, and let then point to the different sites
> within OpenCms. Those sited could be edited by different groups of

This sounds as I would like to use it. For a multilanguage site
like .de and .com on the same host/server it would be ideal to separate
the sites into two.