[opencms-dev] Problems with JSP 2.0 templates in OpenCms 6.0.3 - additional page encoding entry not compatible with JSP 2.0

Medon, Christine christine.medon at hannecke-its.de
Mon Nov 28 16:57:46 CET 2005

Hello everybody!

I have developed some modules for OpenCms (version 6.0.0).

For the template development I'm using JSP 2.0.

Now I've upgraded my system to version 6.0.3 and had to recognize that
all my templates couldn't be shown,

because of the 'org.apache.jasper.JasperException': 'Invalid standard
action'.

This exception is caused by the additional 'pageEncoding' entry (<%@
page pageEncoding="UTF-8" %>) in all the jsp-Files,

stored in my tomcat installation under
'\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\jsp\..'.

This entry is not compatible with JSP 2.0 of course.

Does anybody know how to prevent this additional entry?

Is JSP 2.0 supported by OpenCms 6.0.3 or not??

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Christine