[opencms-dev] One content item with different templates

apoorv.durga at wipro.com apoorv.durga at wipro.com
Sat Dec 3 12:13:07 CET 2005

that's exactly the idea behind a CMS - separate content from format so
that you can reuse and repurpose content without reentering it multiple
times.
In OpenCMS, define your content structure using XMLContent and then
write as many templates as you want to display content created using
XMLContent.

Is there anything specific you are looking at? OpenCMS has a tutorial on
how to create these XMLContent items and templates.