[opencms-dev] Strage error determining display locale?

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at dreicsystems.de
Mon Dec 5 15:56:56 CET 2005

Hello,

I have run into some strange errors running a multisite environment. In some cases it seems that the VFS becomes corrupted as the following error is produced for some documents which are siblings of others:

org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: Unable to determine display locale for XML page "/sites/en/company/index.html".
Request context locale is "en".
Page locales: [de].
Default locales for this page: [en].
	at org.opencms.loader.CmsXmlPageLoader.service(CmsXmlPageLoader.java:256)
	at org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.includeInternalWithCache(CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.java:419)
	at org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.include(CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.java:175)
	at org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagInclude.includeTagAction(CmsJspTagInclude.java:218)
	at org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagInclude.doEndTag(CmsJspTagInclude.java:349)

As soon as I delete the orginal file and all references (siblings), recreate it and the references everything works fine.
Any ideas why this behaviour occurs?

The control data of the referenced files contains "de" and "en" sections.

Best Regards,

Fabian Huschka