AW: [opencms-dev] Installation problem OpenCMS 6.0.3 under Windows XP

Jakob Lemler jakob.lemler at t-online.de
Mon Dec 5 21:32:03 CET 2005

Hi,

nope it does not matter who downloaded the archive.
Perhaps Arash is right because of version 5.1.15 if not I am running out
of ideas.. Sorry

Hmm, last try: Are you sure that you used the right account and
passwords in the setup-screen? I am talking about the screen where you
must key in the user account data for the opencms db user and the
(mysql) root user?

Regards
Jakob