[opencms-dev] no modules when running setup (6.current - cvs)

Achim Westermann Achim.Westermann at gmx.de
Sun Dec 11 22:58:34 CET 2005

Hi Christoph,

it is a bit tricky to build an opencms.war with the common modules.

You have to run the build.xml under /opencms/modules/

Additionally some default properties are required to suceed. We keep
these properties in a separate file "build.properties". I attach some
properties to set. We run it from within eclipse and specify the
build.properties in the build configuration. If you use ANT from the
command line you have to use the  -propertyfile <name> argument.

build.properties (tags have to be replaced by your paths):
tomcat.home= F:/tomcat
app.name   =opencms2
opencms.input=<eclipsehome>workspace/OpenCms/opencms
opencms.input.warfiles	=<eclipsehome>/workspace/OpenCms/opencms/webapp
opencms.output=C:/opencmsbuild/

I hope I did not forget any properties.

kind regards,

Achim