[opencms-dev] no modules when running setup (6.current - cvs)

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sun Dec 11 23:11:01 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

use
ant bindist

Kind Regards,
Arash

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Christoph P.
Kukulies
Sent: Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2005 22:34
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] no modules when running setup (6.current - cvs)

I retrieved opencms from the CVS tree and built it. I got an opencms.war
(~10MB) and put it as ROOT.war in the webapps directory, started tomcat
(5.5.14) and got the setup screen when pointing to localhost:8080/setup.

Setup created the database but then no modules were displayed and
consequently nothing got imported.

What may I have done wrong?