[opencms-dev] no modules when running setup (6.current - cvs)

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Dec 12 15:06:59 CET 2005

> How? I mean, first of all I have to have a running opencms workplace
to import anything manually.

If you don't have any access to the workplace after installation, then
something has gone terribly wrong.
I use the following approach, I install allways from the official bibary
dist of Alkacon and then I change some sources in the core source dist,
use "ant jar" and replace the opencms.jar in the WEB-INF directory and
all things are goring well.

> no special treatment of the modules directory as Achim suggested

I didn't try this!

I'll send this email to the list too for further discussions.

Kind Regards,
Arash