[opencms-dev] Command line installtion of OpenCms

McDonald, Stuart Stuart.McDonald at sensis.com.au
Mon Dec 12 05:34:43 CET 2005

Hi all,

Is there a documented process for running the OpenCms installation after
it has been deployed? I have had a look through the source code for
CmsSetupBean and it looks possible, but was wondering if someone had
done/documented the process. The rest of our application is deployed
through automated scripts and ideally installing OpenCms and importing
content can be automated as well.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart McDonald

Nautilus UI Developer

p: (03) 8626 4016

m: 0413 065 824

e: stuart.mcdonald at sensis.com.au

www.about.sensis.com.au
A leading Australian advertising, information and directories business.
www.sensis.com.au
www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au
www.tradingpost.com.au
www.universalpublishers.com.au
www.invizage.com.au
This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 8653 5000]