[opencms-dev] Lucene Search Help

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Dec 14 00:13:22 CET 2005

Hi,

please control the follwoing points:

does the templateone search find any documents under sites/default?

Or do you have defined your own site /sites/yoursite and changed the
settings for defining the index and source in opencms-search.-xml
accordingly?

If you have defined other locales, e.g "de", then you shall adjust your
settings in opencms-search.xml too!

Does any indizes have been generated under
/tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/index?

Does the search in admin interface find anything?

Which OpenCms Version are u using (I had troubles also with 6.0.3, but
somehow I got it working)?

Kind Regards,
Arash