[opencms-dev] Lucene Search Help

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:51:34 CET 2005

I've been having trouble with this also. Demos in /sites/default work great.

I've created a new index for my site (MySite) called MyIndex.  I've
verified that it's being updated by looking at file time stamps in
WEB-INF/index/MyIndex

Now here is what has me really confused:

If I go to Search Index Management in the admin tools and do a search
while "Site" is "MySite": I get no results. **BUT** if I set Site to
root ("/") , it works!

Likewise my scripts return results if I set site to "/" and navitate
to /sites/MySite/mySearchScript.jsp. But not if I set site to "MySite"
and execute "/mySearchScript.jsp"

Any ideas why the current Site setting makes all the difference?

Joe.