[opencms-dev] JSP with varying mime/type - or: How to use display tag in OpenCms

Hossfeld, Felix Felix.Hossfeld at bonprix.net
Thu Dec 15 19:57:19 CET 2005

Hello!

I'm trying to use the export functionality of the display taglib in my OpenCMS JSPs. This does not work as OpenCMS is alsways setting the mime/type to text/html. The only way to stop OpenCms from doing so is to change the extension of the jsp.

However this is no solution to me: Since the mime/type of the exported files can only be decided at run time, I need a way to avoid the static assignment of OpenCms and set the mime/type at runtime. Is this possible?

Yours

Felix Hoßfeld