[opencms-dev] JSP with varying mime/type - or: How to use display tag in OpenCms

Siegfried Puchbauer siegfried.puchbauer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:17:20 CET 2005

the solution:

<%
response = org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexController.getController
(request).getTopResponse();
response.setContentType("mime/type");
%>

works with opencms 6.0.x

note: i would recommend that you do not use the top response object for any
other things than setting headers etc.

hth

2005/12/15, Hossfeld, Felix <Felix.Hossfeld at bonprix.net>:

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to use the export functionality of the display taglib in my
> OpenCMS JSPs. This does not work as OpenCMS is alsways setting the mime/type
> to text/html. The only way to stop OpenCms from doing so is to change the
> extension of the jsp.
>
> However this is no solution to me: Since the mime/type of the exported
> files can only be decided at run time, I need a way to avoid the static
> assignment of OpenCms and set the mime/type at runtime. Is this possible?
>
> Yours
>
> Felix Hoßfeld

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Siegfried Puchbauer