[opencms-dev] Word Integration

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Dec 15 21:00:35 CET 2005

Hi,

we had done an implementation for another Content Server as an ActiveX
component for MS Word, the editors have been able to write their content
and save that content as raw XML to the content db directly from Word
and this must be possible with OpenCms too, if you could fund such an
Integration, we can rewrite our Implemenation for OpenCms support.

Kind regards,
Arash