[opencms-dev] Word Integration

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Sat Dec 17 01:26:12 CET 2005

This is a key feature in collaboration solution which depends on MS Word's
revision function.

Maybe you can find or develop an IE plug-in which can save the word file
editing into opencms server when press the save button. This function is in
our TODO list in 2005 but we have no time to touch it yet.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.