[opencms-dev] Where is French community?

Michaël Staudenmann m.staudenmann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:51:50 CET 2005

Hi All,

I've no Alkacon news, about the French community :( so i begin french
documentation. with my OpenOffice ;)
I've Alkcon documentation,OpenCmsDoc.pdf, UserDoc.pdf and the ultimate
guide (Hema.Handbook.1.0.public.doc), but it is for OpenCMS 5.0.
It's ok to begin but if Somebody have others documentations it's with pleasure.

Michaël