[opencms-dev] howto set

Martin van den Bemt mvdb at ibl-software.nl
Tue Jan 3 16:17:57 CET 2006

on the commandline you do something like (in a bash file) :
JAVA_HOME=/opt/java
PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin
export JAVA_HOME PATH

replace /opt/java with the path to your java install. If you used the
rpm, I don't know what the java home should be though (I always use the
bin installation)

Normally I put these lines in my ~/.bash_profile or if I want it to be
global setting in /etc/profile.d/mvdb.sh, so everyone will have these
settings.

HTH

Mvgr,
Martin