[opencms-dev] Clarification Reg Security in OpenCMS

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 02:43:19 CET 2006

What do you mean by end user? An anonymous website visitor without
username/password? I think that's safe.

However a CMS user who can author JSP files will have full access to
everything by default. I have seen very little discussion on security so I
really don't know what is or is not safe.

Any comments?

Joe.