[opencms-dev] Re: always exporting [jsp] ???

David Ramirez dramirez at ebstudio.com
Wed Jan 4 00:05:39 CET 2006

Thomas Maerz <thomasmaerz <at> gmx.de> writes:

> "Cederic Van Herreweghe" <cederic.vanherreweghe <at> pcvowd.be> writes:
>
> > Can anybody help me out ?
>
> Maybe changing this setting helps:
>
> ,----[ /WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties ]
> | flex.jsp.exporturl=http://your.host/opencms/opencms
> `----
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Thanks Thomas, this worked in my multiple domain installation after it suddenly
presented the static export problem (40 Error in Flex loader / IO related error)
A copy of the output when the error ocurred follows:
-------------inicio

Publishing resource ...

Publishing /system/modules/nectar/jsptemplates/principal-club-nectar.jsp
Static export, number of starting links is: 4
Exporting /nectar/interna.htm
Exporting /nectar/gracias.html
Exporting /nectar/error.html
Exporting /system/modules/nectar/jsptemplates/principal-club-nectar.jsp
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 40 Error in Flex loader. Detailed
error: IO related error while exporting JSP for URI
/system/modules/nectar/jsptemplates/principal-club-nectar.jsp.
root cause was java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.exportJsp(CmsJspLoader.java:407)
at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.initlaunch(CmsJspLoader.java:221)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:628)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources
(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)

at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishResource(CmsObject.java:2598)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsPublishResourceThread.run
(CmsPublishResourceThread.java:61)

>Root cause:
.......... etc etc etc etc

Patching the export URL which comes commented in the default installation
resolved the issue.

David Ramirez - Colombia