[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.3 installation

Arora, Sorabh Sorabh.Arora at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Jan 6 12:46:24 CET 2006

I downloaded and installed OpenCms 6.0.3 with Tomcat 5.0 as the
application server and MySQL 5.0 as the database.
The installation completed successfully. The MySQL database has been
populated with data etc. I installed the whole list of modules during
setup as well.
But, when I try to access the welcome page
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/index.jsp, I get a Page Not Found
error!
When I see the OpenCms installation under the webapps directory in
Tomcat, I have the META-INF, setup and WEB-INF directory and the WEB-INF
directory contains classes, config, lib, logs, packages and setupdata
folders, which is fine, but there are not web pages available!
When I try the login page using
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/
<http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/ >  , even this
gives a Page Not Found error. What's wrong here?
Please help.
Cheers

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.